We were legally incorporated at the Corporate Affairs Commission as Goshen International Business School Limited, Ilorin, with the certificate of incorporation Number RC 1178333 dated 17th March 2014.
The school has three campuses which are designated as training centers. Our campus is modest in size and contains, 12 well-equipped lecture rooms, a library, 20-Room guest facility tastefully furnished for the comfort of all categories of guests including participants at our training activities.
However, we have training facilities outside the campuses, and such we offer training such locations as Lagos, Keffi, Kaduna, etc. Aside from these, we also use centers that our clients have been preference for.
The school is endowed with experienced pool of advisors, researcher, facilitator, academic and non-academic staff in varied areas of specialization. This years’s training calendar/school brochure will give you an insightful to our manpower development activities.
AREAS OF SPECIALIZATION
Our areas of specialization include but not limited to the following:
- Research on social, cultural and econmic aspects of our economy.
- Nationwide survey on economic indicies in public and private sectors of the Nigerian economy.
- Academic consultancy.
- Manpower development programs: Local, in-plant and international training.
- Organizational/change management consultancy.
- Restructuring of organizations.
- Chairman, Academic Board
- Advisor, Environmental Sustainability Project
- Advisor, Training and Manpower Development
- Advisor, International Partnership
- Advisor, Economic Development Project
- Advisor, Legal and Regulatory Project
- Advisor, Curriculum Development
- Coordinator, Academic Activities
- Advisor, Inter-Agencies Services
- Advisor, Financial Services
- Coordinator, General Services.
- Acting Registrar and Coordinator, ICT Services
- Coordinator, External Relations
- Certificate of Registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission.
- Center for management development.
- Industrial training fund certificate of compliance.
- Chartered institute of personnel management.