Leadership and Management Workshop
Leadership is an ability to cut through individual differences and focus on the common needs and feelings that run through groups or organizations in order to effectively achieve the mission and vision of the establishment.
On the other hand, to properly deploy the material and human resources for growth and development, the establishment needs professional skills to identify, organize and manage these resources effectively.
This course is designed to expose the correlation between leadership and management as well as directing searchlights to crucial issues in the Nigerian economic landscape.
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Understand leadership roles.
- Identify various types of leaders.
- Understand management concepts.
- Deploy management concepts to resource utilization.
- Understand the relationship between leadership, management and corporate governance code.
- Profile of some great leaders of all time.
- Types of leadership and their traits.
- Management thoughts, evolution, present and future.
- Overview of developments in the Nigerian economy.
- The basic principle of corporate governance.
- Communication skills for leaders.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Senior and Middle-Level Management Staff
N180,000 (Covers course material, Tea Break, Lunch Break and Souvenirs)
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 150
- Assessments Yes