INCORPORATION OF THE SCHOOL
We were legally incorporated at the Corporate Affairs Commission as Goshen International Business School Limited, Ilorin, with the certificate of incorporation Number RC 1178333 dated 17th March 2014.
The School Governing Council is made up of 4 Directors under the chairman of the Council while the Management team is comprised of 20 Advisors and other experts.
Our overseas training programs debuted in year 2019, in partnership with some consultants at three locations; viz: Miami (USA), London (UK) and Dubai (UAE). This has been expanded to other places like South Africa, Rwanda, Netherland and Ghana.
We have a broad-based clientele that cuts across different industries in the Nigerian economy. These include Ministries, Departments and Agencies of Federal and State Governments and the big players in the private sector of the economy.
- Certificate of Registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission.
- Center for management development.
- Industrial Training Fund Certificate of Compliance.
- Chairman, Academic Board
- Advisor, Environmental Sustainability Project
- Advisor, Training and Manpower Development
- Advisor, International Partnership
- Advisor, Economic Development Project
- Advisor, Legal and Regulatory Project
- Advisor, Curriculum Development
- Coordinator, Academic Activities
- Advisor, Inter-Agencies Services
- Advisor, Financial Services
- Coordinator, General Services.
- Acting Registrar and Coordinator, ICT Services
- Coordinator, External Relations
- Coordinator. Research and Development
The school is in partnership with two Institutions which provide Technical Assistance whenever such is required. Our Overseas training arm is anchored by Partners in UK, Dubai, Rwanda, South Africa and United States of America.
AREAS OF SPECIALIZATION
Our areas of specialization include but are not limited to the following:
- Research on social, cultural, and economic aspects of our economy.
- A nationwide survey on economic indices in public and private sectors of the Nigerian economy.
- Academic consultancy.
- Manpower development programs: Local, in-plant, and international training.
- Organizational/change management consultancy.
- Restructuring of organizations.