Customer Relationship Management and Retention
In the global market scenario, catering to the customers’ satisfaction has become one of the prime objectives for big organizations. The popularity of any particular brand and the stability of the global market at large depend on the customer’s willingness to repeatedly buy the offered product and services. Not surprisingly, forming a strong consumer relationship has become a top priority of many organizations.
Managing customer relationships, with the goal of retaining a customer for life, is one of the most important requirements for a business to survive, especially in a tough economy. This course is designed to teach how you can develop a customer retention strategy for your organization, and what needs to be done to ensure the success of the customer relationship implementation. We will also explore how your company can develop and deploy a customer retention strategy by building a customer-focused culture within your organization and by implementing key strategies for success that are focused on customer acquisition and retention.
At the end of the course, the participant will be able to:
- Conduct effective customer profile analysis.
- Craft and implement customer relationship strategies.
- Execute customer profitability analysis and manage customer experience.
- Implement sustainable customer loyalty programs.
- Coordinate services delivery systems in field service help desk and technical support.
- Identify and implement feasible best practices in customer-centricity.
- Develop a performance-oriented value model.
- Conduct a proper evaluation of technological solutions in CRM and customer-centricity.
- Overview of customer relationship management.
- Customer satisfaction and brand loyalty.
- Building excellent customer relationships.
- Understanding the benefits of high-level CRM and the part is playing in client retention.
- Developing skills required for effective customer relationship management.
- Business value creation and proposition.
- Customer relationship management processes.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Senior and Middle-Level Management Staff
N200,000 (Covers course material, Tea Break, Lunch Break and Souvenirs)
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes