Learning negotiation skills is a smart career move. Managers, consultants, service providers, and salespeople can all benefit from becoming better negotiators. Becoming a confident negotiator can help you drive business success, resolve conflicts and get more of what you want in your career and life. This course is designed to give an in-depth appraisal of the variety of styles and approaches which characterize political and business lobbying/negotiation. This course will equip the participants with practical guidance on how to develop and improve negotiation techniques and also offer assistance on how best to prepare your tactical approach beforehand.
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Identify internal and external stakeholders – including the non-obvious ones.
- Connect successfully with different stakeholders using the right tools.
- Demonstrate political intelligence.
- Resolve potential conflict, avoid crisis and spend more time on campaigns and projects.
- Build your own personal resilience.
- Introduction to stakeholder management.
- Understanding stakeholder expectations.
- Engaging stakeholders – test and learn.
- Political intelligence/managing conflicts.
- Stakeholders management techniques.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Senior and Middle-Level Management Staff.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 60 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 32
- Assessments Yes